So today I continue my work experience teaching music technology at a school for students with special educational needs, and I thought I’d blog on the bus about the pros and con’s of formal attire.
Benefits of wearing a suit,
- You become more approachable, especially by the older generation.
- You just feel cool.
- You get to wiggle your tie like in Laurel and Hardy.
- Rolled up sleeves = lady magnet* 👌
However this does come with consequence;
- Insults such as “brief case wanker” from your peers,
- People think you’re either in business, or (god for bid) a banker. *shudders*
- You wear a novelty simpsons tie once and you’re already a dad, thanks for that Ben.
- * = from people over 96
So if you’re into old people, like feeling snazzy and disregard casual attire, ditch your denim and cottons for a suit.
I joke, seriously that’s not a good idea you’ll regret it.
– James Cobalt