So as you know I’ve been gone a few weeks, this is due to the evil exam and Coursework pressure that us teens are subjected to at this already perilous time of our lives. So I thought I’d give you a little update on what I’ve been doing! in list format, because I love lists.
- I made synthetic dreadlocks, wore them for a day in town, and took them out. from right to left, Lewis, Me, and Louis.
These were a pretty fun fixture to have in my hair, but they were too uncomfortable to sleep in, so I had them in the night before and took them out the next evening to avoid further damage to my scalp being pulled in strange and exacerbating directions.
- I started a small mint farm
- Started an instagram for my artwork and origami
- started learning Japanese
- Trimmed my split ends
- and went to a wedding (will be posted about later)
So pretty ram packed, mainly due to my media writeups which I should be doing right now, but I don’t want to, so there’s not much I can do about that I’m afraid, Mr Woodhams, It’ll get done before the deadline, chill your beans, dude.
But I want you all to know I plan on blogging a lot more now, even though google tells me Blogging isn’t word, but neither is Google apparently, so I guess Spelling and Grammar aren’t really their priorities.
Have a super wonderful day! ❤